Thread: Sr20det FAQ
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2004, 04:06 PM   #8
mjjstang
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
mjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to mjjstang
for those of you who have done you own wiring of harnesses, I have a couple of questions because I dont want to fry my electronics and have to work even more for more money,

since HT is down I cant use that right now, I foudn a way to go there but pics dont work,

wehn I splice the connectors inside the car, I cut the white one off the sr, and splice the brown one from the ka, right? this is confusing me so much because there is also a white connector on the ka, and it is the same exact connector on the sr harness, that I cut, only the wires dont match, but the wires on the brown one do.

2. the old ground wire from the battery has it grounded to the intake manifold and to the chassis, my wire is falling apart so i want to put another one i have on, can I go just directly from the battery to the intake manifold or do i also need it grounded to the chassis,

3. the ground wire that comes from the ignitor, does this ground to the chassis,

ok I know your probably sick of my questions and so am I, this is probably all the wiring questions I will have, and I know alot of people here have done their own wiring so it shouldnt be too hard to answer right? thanks for any help though.