View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 12:20 AM   #25
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
crazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond repute
There should be about 6-7 left as of an hour ago.

For those that arent seeing the USPS first class option for $1.92 and you are in the lower 48 US states, just select the next best option and put in the comment field you would like USPS first class for $1.92 instead.

I will override those orders and you will only be charged for USPS first class. Just be sure to put it in the comment field.

Same with any other order, if you have doubts about shipping just contact me and we'll get it sorted. In many cases, we end up reducing the amount on shipping because it ended up being cheaper than quoted anyways. As Logan stated you will most times save on shipping when purchasing multiple products and combining shipping.

Bear in mind there are always those times when higher shipping is justified (i.e. oversized/overweight items such as taillights, exhausts, wheels, body panels & bumpers).