View Single Post
Old 09-02-2015, 07:43 PM   #88
Dolph_KYAS13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Dolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post

Your Skyline...
...is better than mine.
Dawww....

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
Hey my man! I'm glad to see this thing is coming along, and I actually fist pumped when you mentioned that you had it running (and drove it for a bit).

Oh and congrats on the engagement
Thanks! it felt really good just driving to the end of the street and back. I have insurance now and I am just tackling the last few things before getting it on the road.

I picked up my intake manifold from the powdercoaters on friday and does it ever look good in black. Got around to installing it saturday.

Still no garage at my place, so driveway tuning it is!

Got it all buttoned up. it holds fuel pressure now which is a huge relief. The casting was so bad that the pressure would drop to zero as soon as the fuel pump would stop priming. I need to re-tap the coolant temp sensor as some of the powdercoating worked its way into the threads.

The next task was to trim the bumper to fit around the intercooler. The GTR bumper i had was already trimmed and fit right over the couplers and FMIC. This GTS bumper required a lot more massaging. Admittedly not my best job but im sure I'll be able to clean it up.

Unfortunately I could not keep the vents in the side as they interfered with my piping so I am going to have to make some ducting so it looks less empty.

I picked up a new hood so now my car is the same colour black. I just have to do an alignment and I can get temp permits and take it for a shake down run. I just hope I can make the lip last

Last edited by Dolph_KYAS13; 09-04-2015 at 07:23 PM..
Dolph_KYAS13 is offline   Reply With Quote