View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 11:00 AM   #1
trexm3
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
trexm3 is an unknown quantity at this point
DO NOT buy from seller maxspeedperformance on ebay!! look inside for email proof

so heres the story guys as alot of you know i go through new cars every couple weeks. most recent was a 2005 stage 2 supercharged mustanf i had. well i hit make offer button to make an offer over the weekend on some coil overs and on monday i ended up getting rid of my car. so the seller accepts my offer and i inform him that i no longer have the vehicle and do not need the item. well he must be broke and this was a big sell for him cause as soon as that happens i received threating messages and all types of crap not to mention him saying i still need to pay for them... so look out guys this company i absoulte crap and if u need any customer service be prepared to get threatend there going to sure you. ARE YOU KIDDING ME YOUR THREATING YOUR SUPPOSABLE POSSIBLE CUSTOMERS ????? who the hell runs these companys any more what happened to customer service? heres copy of what this so called company mainly one guy running shit out of a house sent me .....
heres my original message to him that started this crap
Dear maxspeedperformance,

i traded my car in so i no longer need this part thank you for your time

-bavarianm3power

and his ridiculous and threating messages back

Dear bavarianm3power,

you may not have used the buy it now option but when you made an offer you
began the process of purchasing the item. once we accepted your offer you
bought the item. you can pay for the final value fees and I will not open
a non paying high bidder with ebay. If you choose not to pay the final
value fees I will open a non paying high bidder notice with ebay and you
will receive a strike on your account.

it is your choice.

peter

-maxspeedperformance

Dear bavarianm3power,

hey look. you need to read the terms and conditions with ebay. you bid, we accepted it, you bought it. that is how it works. once you bought the item ebay charges me a final value fee, ebay's commission. This is over $45.00. go ahead and write on your forums and give them all the details and they will slam you because you didn't know the terms and conditions with ebay. I am on the forums too and if you are not truthful it will come out and I will have the moderators remove your threads.

If you have never sold anything on ebay here is the link with the info about final value fees, you need to read this.
Fees for selling on eBay

If you want to talk about this you can call em at 510-887-9800. If you record the phone call you better inform me or I will sue you.

Peter

- maxspeedperformance

SO LONG STORY SHORT STAY AWAY FORM THIS COMPANY UNLESS YOU WANT THE WORST BUYING EXPERIENCE POSSIBLE AND POSSIBLE LAW SUITES FILED AGAINST YOU
Sponsored Links