View Single Post
Old 03-10-2018, 07:09 AM   #21656
I'm Redline
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
I'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyced View Post
Are intakes even remotely worth it on a KA24E? Reason I ask, intakes are 'free' in my autocross class and the stock rubber booth at the TB is ripped and apparently an OEM replacement is worth 70$.
Yes, intake is worth it. Less weight, and better air movement increase hp by a nominal 3 - 7 hp. Less weight is great in any class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by caspa View Post
Question, my s14 front wheels move out of control on high rpm (5th gear around 2k+).... any idea?
This sounds like you are either getting air under the car, or your steering is way out of alignment(cause can be rack, or front suspension parts, or all, but misalignment would seriously show at all speeds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.nismo. View Post
Anyone with a hatch have both the miracle x bar and Cusco triangle brace? Curious to see if it's worth it as I already have the x brace

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Bracing triangulates all the rest of the good parts like coil overs, adjustable arms, antisway bars, and new bushings. Squaring the chassis is ALWAYS a good thing, and rigidity in corners is what makes you faster or able to hold a slide longer, or even easier