View Single Post
Old 07-13-2017, 07:54 PM   #24
240boi115
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
240boi115 is an unknown quantity at this point
lets be honest here OP.. If you do get a rep seat and not OEM.. is it really any worse than the 25+ year old seat you own now with worn padding?

also determine what you want your car for, if its for the track then buckets.. that's what they are for. Track use. many people that run bucket seats either 1.) use the daily on the track as well or 2.) do it to look cool. anyone who says they prefer these over a reclineable is fucking nuts as far as daily driving goes..

Get a pair of reclineable seats if its a daily and some sporty driving. Like I mentioned before, other cars have good seat options I.E. Evo, STI, GTR's, Porsche, 350/370z, ect... unless you die hard want this car to nothing but Nissan then yes G and Z seats will work fine and require little modification to work in an S- Chassis.

The point I'm trying to make is you have plenty of options and being patient on finding something isn't a bad thing, hell it took me 1 1/2 years to find the set of wheels I really wanted on my s14 for the right price... OP you seem to be leaning more towards an OEM feel so Bucket seats will not benefit you in the end here...

No accident is safe or predictable by the way... so building your car as if it were already going to get hit is quite the strange way to be looking at things IMO. If you get hit hard enough, it doesn't matter what seat your using, you'll be in some pain my friend.

Of course this all my .02 and such.
my 240 broke down..again
240boi115 is offline   Reply With Quote