View Single Post
Old 07-02-2016, 11:29 PM   #21
Deezal
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Deezal is an unknown quantity at this point
My posts with pictures still aren't getting passed the mods, how many posts do you have to make before you can post freely?

Anyway, it'll just have to be a picture free update:

This weekend I've basically got the adapter plate finished, just have to drop it off this week to get it cut out on the band saw and countersink a few more holes. (Jig saw cutting 12mm alloy is a bit tough for it)

I've got the center cut out so the flex plate fits, got the adapter plate recessed so that the starter motor will fit in the standard location. Trans and motor are all bolted together in one piece and doweled nicely, need to modify the bell housing on the trans slightly for the starter when it pops out.

Drivers seat is also roughly bolted in place, chassis rails have been cleaned back and the urethane removed so we can start working on motor mounts in the next week or so.

My order was also picked up from Mazworx the other day so I should see it in a few weeks and start getting the motor assembled.

You can see the photo's here: http://forums.nicoclub.com/sr20vet-s...d-t608950.html

Last edited by Deezal; 07-03-2016 at 03:02 AM..
Deezal is offline   Reply With Quote