View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 08:12 PM   #27
3NDLESS
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
3NDLESS is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
We live in an age of instant gratification.
Couldn't agree more; I see my friends and teenagers and their ignorant cars with cheap coilovers, "ebay" replica kits, even 100 dollar rims. Sure it pops out, sure they probably feel good about themselves knowing that people break their necks but it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. From a truck running stock pipes with a clamp-on exhaust tip to a eg6 coupe with replica body aero and unaligned bodylines teenagers are so cheap nowadays...

I'm a teenager too but I stray away from the aforementioned, sure my s13 looks bone stock, because it is. I'm saving money to get parts that are worthwhile. Sure it might take me three years or so to source something or get enough money to buy a part, but as long as I'm not dishing out on some cheapo junk that'll degenerate itself within a day or two then I retain my self-respect for myself and my car. I try to convince my friends to do the same as I, but they just don't have that willpower to simply not take out their credit card.

I don't know how far the term purist expands but I want to [try to] be the "quality" purist kind of guy.
3NDLESS is offline   Reply With Quote