View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 04:17 AM   #110
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostSlideWayz View Post
I actually started trying to have lucid dreams when i first seen inception and ive done it about 6 times since the movie came out.. I really noticed however when i actually start to become in control of my dreams i start to slowly become awake and its like i cant seem to control it for much longer because i wake completely up.

I havent had a lucid dream in awhile though i just havent been trying to focus on it.
I just had another one last night. I haven't been able to maintain them like the very first one I had either. I can't seem to remember that (apparently) if you spin around in circles as fast as possible when the dream starts fading that it will prolong the lucidity. I am pretty sure I'll remember the next time.

Instagram - SJKnoop
95KA-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote