View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 09:40 AM   #11
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Location: VA.. And for those that keep PMing me asking what kit I have, it's Origin Stream.
Trader Rating: (3)
upSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfection
Just wanted to throw out a quick vouch for these coilovers. I've been running them for a little over a year now. I had Megan's before these and man, what a difference. I've got them set quite stiff right now, but when you soften them up, they ride great! Build quality seems to be great, packaging for shipment was outstanding, no way they were getting hurt during shipping, that's for sure. Can't believe they're actually gonna give a set away! Holy shit... lol. Somebody's gonna get lucky for sure!

I snapped a pic of when I installed them, please excuse the rusty rotor. It was raining the day before, when I pulled the car into the shop... lol

Here's a couple more pics too, just for shiggles... lol