View Single Post
Old 02-22-2016, 04:26 PM   #11
UniqueAutoCreations
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
UniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
Keep in mind, not all S14's came with the slot for that divider piece.
So the divider piece just drops in there? I'll keep that in mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilya View Post
The only location that works for a drink is to the right of the radio using the passenger left knee area. If you can make a holder that will mount up using the center console bolt and a plastic clip that would reach the cd bin, then that's a beneficial product.
Good luck! PADDED CENTER CONSOLE LID for my fragile elbows ftw!!!
That's another good spot. I've considered that one myself. Also you can pad and wrap the lid yourself if the top unbolts from the bottom. I did that to my and my wife's S13's and it is a nice touch. You just need some stretchy material to wrap over the foam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegekid View Post
How about a cup holder that goes behind the center console, over the hump in the middle?
That's not a bad idea but I think that may be a bit of a reach for the driver.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tearlessj View Post
Don't over think it. Something clean like this in the middle tray is fine. For S14 of course.
You are onto the right idea my friend! I love the KISS method.

Ecliptic240 just gave me the specs. Based on those I will probably put two in the console box like I did on the S13 one. He said that it has a 3 5/16" deep pocket so I can use the 3" deep cups and they should fit front to back.