Thread: Zenki's Unite
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 06:17 AM   #26565
I'm Redline
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
I'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to all
So torn between stock body and Nismo body kit. So torn between RPF-1's and Volk TE37's. Figured out a way to stay stock wing and still get somje extra downforce though. Working on some plastic feet to give the OEM wing a 30* - 45* slant. Got rid of the white Altima wheels for some OEM wheels, new dark stainless metalflake paint on those, new windshield, a cat back, and have tint to get redone this week. Set in stone is a little drop, better brakes, and tighter suspension though to be sure.
The more I look at the car, the more it looks like just one more stock 240SX, but the thing is, at least it ain't a civic! Man, Nismo style body kit, or leave it alone...