View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013, 07:05 PM   #47
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
BossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikester View Post
Dude- We need to go for a cruise!

for sure! my schedule is just crazy. Not sure when I'll be home next and hopefully I will have the car painted/caged this winter. Car is down at the moment getting headwork/rebuild. Waiting on parts still. I'm just going to shoot for next year being the year it is basically done to a enjoyable complete stage. Since I think I will be gone the rest of this year. Still want to build the bottom end. Not sure if rb28/30 or just keeping it simple with basic rebuild. Ah well, to far into the future to worry about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maces13 View Post
Holy shit your build is amazing bro, definitely legit any way you slice it. Keep up the sweet updates !
Thanks! lots of time and effort. When this is the only car you really care about it's easy to spend the money on it. The only other car I would do like this is an FD rx-7, but you can't afford that when your 16 lol. So 240 it was. I'll keep them coming. I still have parts that I haven't seen yet lol. One bad thing about working on the road. Pay is good, never home. So you have to make arrangements for things. So when I go home next, I'll have a few more pics.

Last edited by BossHogg; 09-26-2013 at 08:02 PM..
BossHogg is offline   Reply With Quote