View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 06:07 PM   #1
S30TurboZ

Trader Rating: (1)
S30TurboZ is an unknown quantity at this point
MINT 240Z dashboard - $1500 - Tampa, Florida.

Up for sale is a mint Datsun 240Z dashboard. This is a MUST for your restomod/restoration project. It has been in storage for years and is in amazing condition. There are NO cracks, NO blemishes, the foam is still soft to the touch and the gauges are all in great shape! I was going to use this in my 240Z, but I can't bring myself to hack it up the way I want to for my build. I'll probably regret this in a few years but whatever..

Nissan stopped selling these long ago and if you can find one new - these are retailing for over $2500!! Thats without gauges or anything else! Also, with JDM tails going for over $1200/set, NOS weatherstripping at $5-700+ - parts aren't getting any cheaper (or less rare).

I have been in and around S30s for the better part of a decade and have never seen such a nice OEM dashboard. Hell - you can barely find S13 dashes that don't like the victim from a slasher film. I am asking $1500 - but I will accept reasonable offers. Local pickup is preferred, but I will ship at buyers expense! No scammers, lowballers, Nigerians, etc.

Call/txt 8132059540

Also willing to trade for:

Rare/wide JDM wheels (15/16" - Wats, Hoshinos, SSR, Equips, etc - 4x114)
JDM tails
G Nose
S30TurboZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links