View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 07:10 PM   #20
makaofox

Trader Rating: (0)
makaofox is an unknown quantity at this point
Dam 17x12 would be stupid phat! lol! I upgraded to the silvermine motors rear disk conversion and need to get new wheels, the ones I have fit with a 30mm spacer (too much in my opinion but im getting the zg flares so ill make it work). I have the panasports 15x7 0+ all around, they look awesome but I want something better so I can stretch the tires and have that nice stance. I honestly cant find any attractive 16in wheels that arent 500+ per wheel and 17in I have never been a fan but seeing some s30's with 18's I might like them but the offsets are too positive. My brakes probably can be cleared with a -20 offset wheel soo with a 30mm I can get a minimal of a +10 wheel which is pretty low for bigger wheels liek 18's.

Im just curious as to whats out there, already stated hybrid isnt really focused on fitment. Migel and yuta (the only 2 U.S. slammed z's I can think of off hand) Know how to do fitment but no one else really experiments with this.

Im building my L28, brought the z to build up and get running. Right now im waiting for the motor but wheels/fitment and stance are something that to me ALWAYS make or break a car.

Any suggestions on wheels? I have seen so many but the really classic ones kind of stop at 15 and are WEAKSAUCE in sizes like 8in -___- I want a 9+, 10 preferablly but there is nothing out there without breaking the bank.
makaofox is offline   Reply With Quote