View Single Post
Old 05-14-2018, 06:14 PM   #1
oLemurs
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
oLemurs has a spectacular aura aboutoLemurs has a spectacular aura aboutoLemurs has a spectacular aura aboutoLemurs has a spectacular aura aboutoLemurs has a spectacular aura aboutoLemurs has a spectacular aura about
Preparation for the road

I am getting my car ready to go on the road for the first time in over 5 years, i swapped in an SR20 and did a whole bunch of other stuff, i should note the car has 300 thousand miles. basically i have to drive it on a pretty lengthy 30 minute trip back to my house but i cannot break down. i am wondering what you guys think i should do before i go on this trip. i did do a quick bolt check on the suspension and everything looks good. the only thing is my driveshaft for some reason has a bolt that is sticking out about an inch or two. there are 3 other bolts so im assuming itll be ok. (bolt is near the transmission not differential and no its not for the carrier bearing.) is there anything else i should worry about (besides feds).
EDIT the cars not trash, it has all new suspension in the rear and almost all new in the front, i just need to know things to check over that could cause an issue or tips for driving it.

Last edited by oLemurs; 05-15-2018 at 03:06 PM..
oLemurs is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links