View Single Post
Old 06-13-2018, 07:53 AM   #27
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon240sx View Post
Damn what you got up your ass? I’m lazy because I wanna fuck around with my car while I finish getting together everything I need to get down to business and make it presentable? So yeah I was looking for ideas of things to do “to fuck around” with this thing in the mean time. Guess what fuck around means.. have fun rigging/doing stupid shit while getting the rest of my shit together. If all you wanna do is bitch on a thread, don’t say anything cause no one wants to hear it.
Let me translate.

I’m a total broke ass that doesn’t know how to work on cars or take care of them. I have no money to buy quality parts and I have no patience to save up for them. Instead, I’ve decided to buy the cheapest pile of crap 240sx on Facebook and rather then try and repair it, I’m going to post it all over the internet. This is because I can’t afford to fix it or build a real car. Rather I will simply talk about my amazing dream build, front like I’m tough shit and call people haters when they give constructive criticism. I’m doing this all for the IG cred and to stroke my own inflated ego. Don’t worry guys I’ll soon wreck it or blow the motor and you’ll never hear from me again.

Peace and Love, Typical Corner Mentality Facebook Gangsta
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote