View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 02:43 PM   #41
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fries View Post
I'm Army brother. I'm definitely not against getting stationed in Japan after Korea, but I really don't think my branch manager will let me do two consecutive overseas tours.
Also, the chance of me getting stationed on Yokota, is about as likely as insurgent groups popping up in Japan. I highly doubt there's a need for a e-3/e-4 interrogator on an Airforce Base.
Camp Zama!!! I'm AF and they got AF slots in Camp Zama, I'd rather go there than Yokota!!! AF guy on an Army Base, nobody would ever fuck with me!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cww180 View Post
Life sounds good up there, how much is a house in Misawa? I think they are cheaper than here in Okinawa.
You talking about renting or buying/building a house? Rent, not sure if they're pulling the same racket in mainland as they do in Oki. Housing offices in Oki knows what your max BAH rate is for your rank, so they'll always hit you up with the max they can milk out of you. It wasnt uncommon for them to charge $5k for a house because they know you're an O-x or GS-1x and higher.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote