View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 03:37 PM   #35
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by satal95 View Post
how much for #1&3 shipped to 78237? Tried it online but I think shipping is wrong?
$41 shipped is what I get - you can paypal [email protected] if that seems favorable to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradass View Post
just received mine...thank you dan!
= ) welcome! thanks for your business!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkid View Post
do u have any s13 coilovers in stock at the shop?
No - they are always sold out before they arrive since I post our pending shipments in zilvia and pre sell them
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote