View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 09:37 PM   #2
Wangan kid
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Wangan kid has a little shameless behavior in the past
so i ended up selling everything but the hood >.<

i took the windshield off so i paint the car later..

so after many years i ended up getting the motor of my dreams an RB26DETT.. i got a good deal on it from RB26COUPE, it came with a lot of goodies.. >.< but i had to put it back together

i took off the trust oil pan adapter, cut off and welded the pan..

holly shit surface rust is getting to her.. used rust remover and placed the motor in

i have a lot of body work todo and cleaning

cleaned up the pistons.. look at that nasty pan...

got BREMBO

sold my old set of S15 lights an got a new set

tomei and blitz gets the job done..

here is the head
back from the machine shop.. i ended sending it back cus they didn't clean it well..

all stock for now head wise. might sell my camshafts to a friend and upgrade..

a few weeks back i got a chance to work on a AUDI RS and i wanted to compare my brakes, guess mines are too little T.T oh well its better than stock

got a good deal on a R32 tranny from JDM MIAMI for the low so i jumped on it.. a friend of mines sold gave me a Z32 na tranny... i ended up swapping the bell housings here is the R32 tranny w/z32 bell keeping it just in case i get a gtr on day keeping my fingers crossed..

i manage to get my hands on a set of OEM S15 metal fenders today yay!! good deal too..

time to cut and weld them so they end up looking like this but w/ the side marker

the guy ended up giving me a free bumper that was cracked... FREE

guess what i got the KOUKI wing that i promised

my plan is to get a carbon fiber trunk.. but might just get another stock trunk since my dad backed up with his truck.. i need a KOUKI tails too!! SOON!!

180sx windows soon too stay tuned

KOUKI WING

Brand new R34 GTR N1 Crankshaft FTW!!!

lets take a look inside

N1 water pump keep that water flowing

before winter came i didn't want the engine bay to have more surface rust so i started to put things back in order.. i Primed it still i need to finish the firewall..

spot welds here an there.. im learning to weld...

R33 cross member w/ modded tranny mount that is not pictured.. i need to clean it up

RB/Z32 tranny

so clean we can eat out of it...

my next move on the tranny would be a xcessive manufacturing VG 5 Speed Transmission Shifter bracket.. and a short shifter... SOON..

here is the heart of my baby.. yes its been decked, honed, and cleaned... just missing main/rod bearings in order to get the crank in.. cant wait
Wangan kid is offline   Reply With Quote