View Single Post
Old 05-14-2011, 01:37 PM   #9
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackZenkiS14 View Post
I'd rather go Enthalpy or JWT myself as well, but I want to eventually get a 3071 and make some real power, and I dont want to have to buy expensive ECU's twice, and I like the idea of being able to retune every season and watch everything closely.
Just get one, and have it setup for the injectors/maf to support the power you want to make, and be done. It's only 100 dollars for a reflash, which you shouldn't even need to go from stockish to a 3071. I know (personally) I wouldn't be looking at a tunable setup unless I was looking to make 475-500...but that's just me. It's not going to hurt to go with a tunable setup, but to me it introduces way to many issues for a street car.

Also, if you want to watch things, get a NissanDataScan setup with a Blazt cable...plugs into the factory consult port and works great for live sensor scanning, logging runs, etc etc. They're silly cheap and are a great resource.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr_ss View Post
You can send your "Tune" back to JWT/Enthalpy and have it redone for the 3071R. It'll probably cost you $150 or so to have it retuned and safe...
100 dollar reflash Just log the files and go from there.

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote