View Single Post
Old 07-29-2008, 05:02 PM   #30
Cobbs
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
Cobbs is not welcome here anymoreCobbs is not welcome here anymoreCobbs is not welcome here anymoreCobbs is not welcome here anymoreCobbs is not welcome here anymoreCobbs is not welcome here anymoreCobbs is not welcome here anymoreCobbs is not welcome here anymoreCobbs is not welcome here anymoreCobbs is not welcome here anymoreCobbs is not welcome here anymore
I did a oil change and I used an old ruined metal pot from like 1980s to hold the oil since my friend had my cannister. I put it outside until I could transport it to autozone / kragen to get rid of it. I come out a few hours later and the oils all over the ground going into the sewers and the pots gone.

scrap metalers piss me off.
after that we put up a big exhaust pipe near my pad. Watched it across the street, waited for a truck of mexican guys to roll up and grab it. we blocked them off and they got beat down.

took all their metal in the truck and my friend told him in spanish if they come back again they will never see daylight.

I know its sad, but when you live in Los angeles you have to lay down for your hood or people are gonna jack mad stuff.
Cobbs is offline   Reply With Quote