View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 09:30 AM   #1
CaBS
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
CaBS is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow SXD180 - OMFG a SR with a BOV!! OHEMGEE some crappy offset wheels!!

Hey Guys/Girls,

I've been a long time reader of this site but never bothered to sign up or post. I've followed some build thread on here and have been quiet impressed by them. I thought I might actually pull my finger out and contribute my own build thread which some of you might find interesting =)

I've been the proud owner of my 95 blacktop 180SX for over 6 years. During this time the car itself, my technical knowledge and my driving skill have come a long way from where they first started. From total noob to having a reasonable idea of whats going on in most areas of the car.

A lot of this knowledge I have due to good advice, experience and friendships formed initially though NSCC and some through NS. This is something that has added heavily to the enjoyment I've had from owning my car.

Inspired and by some extreme aussie time attack builds I'm aiming to step the 180 up to the next level over the next period its off the road. Turning it into my vision of what an RPS13 should be. This is something that I've been planning for over 2 years now and cant wait to get finished. I booked in 2 weeks annual leave at the beginning of august 2011 a) to be a world time attack scorch racing groupie B) to help NFI with his WTAC campaign and c) to get the car stripped back to a shell and the build kicked off to a flying start! =)

The end goal is to have a sub 1100kg car making an easy 300rwkw(+) with reasonable response good suspension setup and basic aero package. Still maintaining street registration and have the car fully engineered but also be able to put down some serious times at the track.

I'm planning on doing a brief recap of where the car has come from when I first got it as I've taken well over 4000 photos of all the different mods done from the first weekend I got the car until now. Then updating reasonably regularly.
More updates coming!

Cheers,

Martin.

SXDevelopments on Facebook

Last edited by CaBS; 02-25-2013 at 07:58 PM.. Reason: Please change my thread title the original is boring as F*** =)
CaBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links