View Single Post
Old 04-11-2017, 12:55 AM   #955
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Mannykiller is an unknown quantity at this point
Photo Dump Round 2: "Runnin up hill like it's down hill"

Insane Happenings guys!! Grindin harder than ever!!!

I'll let the pics do the talking!

If you're not following me in IG......HIT ME UP!!! My IG Username is: @Aaparkah

YOu may find a bit more frequent blips of my happenings. But I'll always still be here on the forum!

PICS!

Engine Building with Abel Ibarra! This was the first time Abel pretty much passed the Torch to me and said " Let me know when you get to the Rotors."

Funny enough...i didn't have any questions up until I got to that point. Easily the best mentorship I've ever had. Priceless in so many ways and topping the list is the friendship and Mentroship that Abel has shown towards me. I wouldn't call myself traditionally religious. But I am truly blessed and eternally grateful to have what I would consider something closer to family than anything else.

On to pics!

New FFE mounts!

Ayyyy!!!

CLEAN

Some Preventative Maint!! Although we did see evidence of the Engine Twisting!!! Luckily We caught it!! and we now know that a mere stud kit sometimes isn't enough

Clutch!

Droppin her back in!!!

Dammmmmnnn Gir!!!

Tuff

The Grind.... I will never be too tired. I will never second guess what needs to be done. I will never let myself down. Every chance you get to get one mm closer to your end goal .....is worth the effort. Work smarter they say.... work less they say.... I say work smarter and harder. When other people call it a night....I make up ground. This is my life... and it is all hustle. So I promise myself every night before I got to sleep.. That I won't stop until I am satisfied. I will end up getting my Formula Drift pro 2 license,....and I will end up getting my Pro 1 License. There is no question of if... It is only a matter of time. If I don't get it this year... Guess what?...I'll be on it next year. Cant stop the train. Just gotta ride it out.
Installed!!!

Beautiful days...sometimes you've just gotta put the wrench down for a couple seconds and remember how grateful we are to be able to even pick one up.

This is one of the best parts.... Getting to watch first hand the process of Abel's tuning. People truly don't understand what this guy is capable of. He is what I would whole heartedly say one of the best if not the best rotary tuner on the planet. Not just because of what I've seen him do on my car. But on others. He is Very meticulous. no cut corners.

This is the wolf's engine bay "2.0"

sorry no dyno numbers till I upload my go pro footage!

but the car made 470 at 18 Lbs. Rev Limit 9650!

These Guys killed it!!

Burned 2 Transmissions at round 1. Number one went on the first day. Swapped it that night to another for practice and Comp the next day. Got one lap with the new one and synchro's were toast in 2nd and 3rd. Was able to put up points...but missed top 16 by 8 Points. Weak. I'll get em next time.
round 1 in a nutshell

Face Off!!!! 13B Semi PP Single Turbo EFR8374 Vs LS V8 Twin Turbo Precision67whatevers hahaha

from the event

What....do....we....have....going.....on.......... .hurrrrrrrreeee....?!?!

Introducing...

The Parts Shop Max Full #LimitBreak Kit for the FD3s Rx7. Adjustable upper...lower..caster...camber...with Bump Stops.. And best part.... Still conventional Ackerman set up just with the trailing Knuckle design. When you go zero Ackerman....You lose feedback This set up was built to capitalize on the best from both worlds. Will be rolling out in the next couple months!!! Testing This week on the Wolf!

Theeee Man!! Myth and Legend......

And then there was Fd Long Beach!!! With Odi Bachis!

Continued: "Photodump Part 4"

Learning so Much with this guy!

We ended up placing 4th overall at Round 1 Formula Drift - Streets of Long Beach. I cant wait to get to Orlando. Really looking forward to it!!

More Updates Soon!!!

Stay Tuned!!!

I might be seeing some of you Vegas guys out there this Upcoming Weekend!!!!

#ThisIstheWolf