View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 08:34 PM   #108
japslapsilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
japslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the rough
after a little bit of a haitus...im BACK...had to get some stuff in my life situated an give my back time to heal...plus it sucks to work in cold weather. anyways here is the latest progress.
got the underside of the car cleaned and painted....sorry for no pics

also removed the sound deatning and cleaned n painted the floor...also no pics

got my motor and tranny back togather

getting the drain line for the turbo set up

all the turbo lines mocked up...im going to have to change the water return line..

also finally got my tial 38mm W/G

also i got my JDM seat belts

getting the interior situated...i need a dash so anyone in DFW got one LMK

waiting for the motor to be installed...cusco motor mounts.

need to find a home for the power steering cooler

since i had it all apart thought i would clean n paint the pedals...i also put a few tack welds on the clutch and brake pedal brackes..in hindsight i sould have added supports....eh

for shits n giggles here is a pic of my sand blast cabint..its a work in progess...almost complete

and here is how she sits for the night

motor will be in this weekend so i can build my turbo outlet pipe and finally finish all the AN lines for the oil cooler/filter...then all the AN (push loc) for the power steering cooler.

THANKS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspecusa View Post

Nothing is rare just expensive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
if you've ever been with multiple women, then even you can understand that not all girlfriends are created equal. some are capable of amazing oral talents, while others dont mind a lill back door action.
japslapsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote