View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 06:20 PM   #16
DDonovan
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
DDonovan is an unknown quantity at this point
Registrations continue to trickle in, thanks to everyone that has registered, and to those that have already paid. We need to have 60 people attend the event to break even on the dinners. To get the deal that we do on dinners we have to commit to 60 people and we have hit that this week, assuming everyone on the list below attends. We just hit 34 cars which is great two months out. I am hoping to hit 40 cars this year but 50 would be very nice.

I am continuing to receive raffle items and adding to our sponsorship list. Closer to the date I will post up all of the raffle items that we have received so you have a good idea what will be offered.

I have started to compile the maps for this year as well. There are a few changes but all positive ones. Again I am making every effort to stay off the highways where we can, so we can enjoy the coast and it's abundance of twisties. Being as we have added two new CheckPoints, obviously there will be changes. It is challenging coming up with the map routes and keeping in mind the time it takes to do the route..., I can only say it will be BETTER than last year (as hard as that was to beat).

Please if anyone knows of anyone that might be interested in taking part in the event, or in helping out with some sponsorship, either get them in contact with me or you contact me and I will contact them. The event again is open to all Sports, Exotics, Tuner, and Import vehicles this year, either stock or not. For those that might be interested in sponsorship, we are looking for nice items to raffle off, some freebie stuff for participation gifts, or, of course, cash donations. I can offer a tax receipt for any cash donations if you request one. Sponsors are also welcome to put in a car as a participant. I only advertise this event on car forums so please help me get the word out. Q-FM will be doing a bit of advertising for the event for us and Saunders will be posting it up on their business sign shortly.

Thanks again everyone for helping me to make this an ongoing success!!!

Last edited by DDonovan; 06-29-2012 at 01:09 AM..
DDonovan is offline   Reply With Quote