View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 11:28 AM   #40
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
The moment I saw you were making a lip I sent the link to multiple people I know who fit your market. I even convinced one to sell their FRP lip in order to purchase your lip.
while i do appreciate the referrals, i think it might be a good idea for you and i to avoid one another seeing as im pretty sure we mix like oil and water in terms of how we deal with each other. no harm, no foul... just moving forward, id prefer it if we left each other alone.

Quote:
Personally, I am not in that market. But at this day and age, I rather see a clean car built with cheap parts, than a clusterfuck of a car looking like it was drug from the junkyard.
one of the few things i will agree with you on...

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!

Last edited by dorkidori_s13; 12-08-2017 at 01:30 PM..
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote