View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 04:18 PM   #27
lunarbomb
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
lunarbomb is an unknown quantity at this point
again, thanks for all the positive feedback! it motivates me to get this thing done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle View Post
Are you still running a GM ECU with a VE tune? I just ask because I noticed the MAF was deleted. What are your future plans for the engine, or is that a secret for now?
the car was set up for SD when i got it. i'm definitely open to thoughts on the subject. i do dream of doing some kind of obnoxious engine build in the future but honestly, i'm not exactly the most proficient drifter. i just want reliability and seat time right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yomisiu View Post
any plans for aero and wheels? hopefully it'll look just as badass as the work you're putting in
i'm not quite sure what it's going to look like haha. i can say for sure it will be less FD and more street though.

i finished installing the oil accumulator. this little adapter made short work of it. it was only $40 from some crawler shop. i wish i could remember the shops name.

and i got most of the fuel plumbing done. i would have finished this if i hadn't ordered the wrong fitting for the pump outlet. and i forgot the vents too

lunarbomb is offline   Reply With Quote