View Single Post
Old 09-24-2015, 11:17 AM   #11
Nissan2nr22
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (30)
Nissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandrel View Post
1) Don't let the door hit you on the way out there.

2) Asking us 10 times for a price to see if someone will make a mistake and let you walk out without paying the full price doesn't work and you got yourself into a pickle trying to pull a fast one over on me.

3) Blast this on as many forums as you'd like.

4) Hell, if I had to do it all over again and I found this first, http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=2011917 , I would never had sold you a car.
1) Immature

2) I know for a fact from knowing him for a good amount of time that he wouldn't try to take advantage of someone, been in the car scene for quite some time now and know everyone in south florida that builds these cars, works on them, drifts them, restores them and Robbie is by far one of the only people who will never take shortcuts or CHEAP OUT on his builds and products, so saying that he tried to trick his way into getting free stuff automatically triggers my senses and tells me you're bullshitting to the max.

3) Immature, don't you run a shop? Take some advice from the other big shops, their replies are "I'm sorry for your inconvenience if there's something we can do please call us on our work line at 800####" instead you show childish immaturity.

4) Nice try on that scam post, any mad child could've posted that or troll, if you notice there's no proof listed, no follow up, no closure nothing, anyone could do this to anyone.
Nissan2nr22 is offline   Reply With Quote