View Single Post
Old 08-21-2017, 08:38 PM   #59
D-Clem
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
D-Clem is making a name for him/her selfD-Clem is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylepaschke View Post
Six drift days down with the setup and since I last checked in, the last 2 drift days were SUPER hard days lol lets just say i was beating on it pretty good and no issues what so ever.
Awesome! About to purchase this setup myself, just debating on buying the driveshaft and shifter now or doing a shaftmasters aluminum and serial 9 shifter. I love everything about this kit except the driveshaft costs compared to others, however I don’t know who makes the driveshafts so maybe they are amazing and made by DSS, no idea, but ideally I’d like to save a bit if anyone has used the shaftmasters srvq driveshaft and knows if it fits. I’ve heard good things about them. Just can’t justify an extra 225 if it’s the same specs. HOWEVER I will pay a little more because I know it’s right and will bolt right in and be guaranteed just not really keen on that much of a price difference. That’s the part I’m struggling with, can anyone convince me I’m out of line and tell me why it’s worth the extra on theirs? I’m not being an ass I’m seriously wondering because I like paying for quality and would like to understand if I’m missing something.
D-Clem is offline   Reply With Quote