View Single Post
Old 01-13-2015, 06:41 AM   #17751
I'm Redline
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
I'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
the bearings ichiba uses are NOT OEM factory bearings, theyre crap chinese OE style replacement bearings (big difference between OE certified and OE "style"). why do you think ichiba conversion hubs are so cheap?

perhaps instead of being a smart ass to people in the future, you can forgo the attitude as you never know when someone will come along and shut you down because your providing information that is wrong! copy and paste isnt always your friend pumpkin...

Hey, I looked up Ichiba and bearings. Everything I saw said either Nissan or OE. I am certain pretty much everything out there with the exception of OE probably uses some cheaper version, but I shall in all earnestness refer to your breadth and depth of experience oh grand one

I was only referring to the call out for sarcasm, since a quick, not research quality, look on google provided an ample answer TO FITMENT, not quality, which was what was being asked. If you want to educate we dirty unwashed unknowing on the finer points of quality, please proceed sir, in all due haste!