View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 03:19 PM   #24
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamFRAT View Post
S14 toe arms and RUCA's in stock?
Shipped to 55313
they are coming in same time as the coilovers
add to cart here for the most accurate quote:
http://zilvia.net/f/suspension/29353...rs-thread.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlee View Post
Any more S14 coilovers left?
yes, but S13 is sold out of this shipment
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiky View Post
R32 coilovers are made for GTS-T I assume?

Price on shipping to Toronto, Ontario, Canada please.
yes GTS-T. Juat so you know, the skyline coilovers we stock cant tuck tire like our S chassis ones, but if you want the super low style, we can change some things for you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kouki_monstr View Post
Just wondering if there is any word on this shipment? when itll be getting here and such. Thanks
yes there is an arrival notice for the long beach port 4-27 and hopefully this clears customs and is delivered to our warehouse by 5-9 when we will dispatch it to all of our customers and send tracking info. (if there is anyone who is not paid in full now is the time to complete your transactions!)
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote