Thread: Suspension FAQ
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 03:42 AM   #72
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by doomviillain View Post
interesting. how well does the max coils handle besides drifting. would u recommend them for grip/time attack cuz u seem much more satisfied with your coils over the apexi's
No. Spring rates and damping are entirely too stiff for time attack, unless you're running an incredibly well-prepared chassis and slicks. Just dropping the spring rate isn't going to make them more comfortable or grip better, in my opinion, because the damping is matched very well to their stiff springs. Good drift suspension, great company, but not the best for daily driving or time attack.

I'd highly suggest Stance in that price point, even with the 9k/7k springs they felt much better.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote