View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 06:54 PM   #16
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13-ghost View Post
vatche i need dorr panels, rear qtr panels, and glove box. to bad i dont have $$$
Well if you absolutely need it we can work something out, like I can hold items for you if you think you can come up with the money. We can talk thursday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coupesallday! View Post
got 14 bucks in my paypal for that cluster bezel lmk...
I would gladly sell it to you for $14 if you came to me and picked it up. Unfortunately I think the shipping cost of the bezel will be around what you are offering. It is a very light item, but it would need to be packaged really well because it is fragile, and its not that small. In the end it is not worth either of our time.

and just for shits and giggles this is a message i got about that same item..lol

"hi can you do 10 bucks shipped on the s13 gauge cluster bezel? I just cracked mine :/ I have paypal"

and my response

"no sorry thats ridiculous. it would cost more than 10 dollars to ship. think about it. "

:P
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread

Last edited by Vatche; 02-15-2012 at 12:19 AM..
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote