View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 12:38 PM   #29
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
mr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Issa__40__ View Post
hey guys the guys that did my 1uz swap in my s14 relocated my battery to the trunk according to them car gets spark and fuel and cranks but wont turn on voltage drops from 12v to 4v when cranking theyre using my trunk latch as a ground from the battery , could that be my problem?
Jesus holy Batman bump. I had to re-read this whole post to make sure my dumbass didn't say anything dumb 5 years ago [emoji23]. As far as your issue, if it was fine before the relocation, then that's probably what caused your no start. You said voltage is around 4v, where are they taking a reading? More importantly have they done voltage drop testing to pinpoint where the loss is? Also no I wouldn't ground to the trunk latch, I'd ground to the rear strut tower. What gauge of wire was used? What size battery? There's a lot that could've been done wrong. Start with moving the ground to a better spot and voltage drop test from there.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
mr.nismo. is offline   Reply With Quote