Thread: FRSport.com
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2009, 05:14 PM   #123
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriskouki View Post
I'll report IRS tomorrow and see what they will say...

Make sure that in your in depth report that you write to them on how the company tried to cheat the government out of money that does not have anything to do with them, that you have repeat experience proving your case. So that the IRS doesn't send you a letter back in 4-5 years stating to file a business grievance providing just cause and proper evidence backing up your claim.

Which you can't prove because you have nothing in writing. Your phone calls were not recorded, and your threats are miniscule because you're just a fucking prick.

I'll save you the trouble, don't waste our time.

Thank you,

the IRS...

in other news, I order parts, they arrive 1-3 days from the time I order. Couldn't be happier with the service, keep up the great work.

I'm too lazy to pricematch and there is always that asterisk stuff that other companies have to have the item in stock ready to ship. Great if you want to save 7-8 bucks but you shouldn't be modding a car in the first place if you're trying to save money to the tune of 7-8 bucks.