View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 06:50 PM   #24
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
Oh no, that's hert's car??? lol...
The truth is, you all know that might as well be a street car the way things are today. Sorry for insulting your close friend's car, brndck...
I guess like somebody else said, it depends on your definition of "purist". Someone said keeping it 4 lug, which Im guessing means leaving it as stock as possible, which Im assuming would include a stock ka. To many others it could mean using only jdm brands and jdm engines (including jdm brand stickers, ughhh...).
No, it was Julian's car. Hert still has his FC (and I believe he picked up an s13 as well).

I def think that unless you're restoring it to OEM condition, or just doing a cookie cutter type x build, it's pretty much impossible to be a 240/s-chassis "purist". The sector reinvents itself every few years, so what many people currently consider "purist" (aka 2000 style) is still 5-7 years late imo.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote