View Single Post
Old 03-21-2017, 09:42 AM   #9
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by sliknik View Post
dude a simple no isn't going to cut it. state your reasons or don't waste my time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
I'll help out, just a little. Just adding brighter bulbs does NOT make for better lighting. That's really all there is to it.

To see how to properly improve lighting, check out places like ClearCorners.com that specialize in proven methods of improving light output. Taking 1990's headlights and adding brighter bulbs gives you brighter 1990's lighting and nothing else.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sliknik View Post
thanks ThatGuy. I mainly want to have a white light so if it's not as good as halogen bulbs it's not really an issue for me.

please dont send this guy over to me. he doesnt want to "waste his time" to research something as simple as why you cant retrofit an H4 bulb into an H1 housing, then he is out of luck. Thats like asking how to fit a 2JZ crank into an SR block, its not going to fucking happen. I am not going to help him out.

there are so many individuals/shops that specialize in better lighting, contact one of them and pay to have your lights upgraded.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote