View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 12:02 PM   #30
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
well my concern is:
here is a link i found online, seams like the same pictures used by the op and seams like these pictures were from the previous owner over a year ago, when the wheels seemingly were sold for only $2200!(shipped anywhere in the us or canada)
http://www.northwestnissans.com/boar...ad.php?t=95631
here is the sale thread from over a year ago:
]
Quote:
City: Richmond
State/Province: BC
Price: $2250 USD shipped
Wheel Size: F:19x10 / R:19x12
Wheel Offset: F:-6 / R: -12
Wheel Brand: Garson Deel Racing Ryugi
Tire Size: N/A
Tire Brand: N/A
Selling the set of Garson wheels from my Aristo. These are probably the deepest lips I've ever seen on a wheel (196mm). One of them has a bit a rash and the other have some small blemishes. You will definitely need to do some modifications to get these to work. These retail for over $5000 brand new. These are the same model as seen on the BN-Sports Blister kits. The wheels are currently located in Vancouver, BC Canada (about 2 hours north of Seattle, WA) but will ship anywhere in USA. Here are the specs
Garson Deep Racing Ryugi
F: 19x10 -6 (High Disk)
R: 19x12 -12 (Low Disk)
5x114.3 & 4x114.3
Asking $2250 USD shipped
*Price includes shipping to anywhere in Canada and USA (including Hawaii & Alaska)
Please PM me if you are interested.
SO anyways we know these wheels cost a lot when you buy them separately, but whenever you buy a set the price dramatically reduces, shops sell the same specs set for about $3500-$3700
so to me the price is unreasonable, I am emailing the owner to negotiate and asking for newer pics.