View Single Post
Old 08-31-2017, 01:03 PM   #8
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14gmo View Post
How much power those thing put down its interesting lol glws.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MandTPhotography View Post
When we dyno'd one of these at the shop I worked at, the car went from 98whp to 140whp.

Keep in mind it's still CARB legal, so not so bad. That kit comes with a T25 also.
The kit comes with an adjustable wastegate. Stock is about 4psi I believe. It's been raised to 7psi, and I removed the stock downpipe/cat and replaced it with the J's racing titanium downpipe. That rose the power a decent amount. This car is "peppy". Perfect for hills and city driving. I get about 37mpg average per tank too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240sex_s14 View Post
HAHAH THIS THING IS BAD ASS! GLWS, are you going to turbo the Prius too?
Hahaha. I just want a normal daily. No plans to mod it, but then again, that's what I said for the Fit...
Quote:
Originally Posted by COF View Post
Engine pics plz
Soon! Skipped my mind at the time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJ-S15 View Post
I'm digging this badboy, GLWS!
Much appreciated, thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenkicpe View Post
any bud left in that sack in the hatch?
Hahaha. I know that's what it looks like. But rest assured, the car has never been smoked in.