View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 11:09 AM   #133
ineedone
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
ineedone is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Origin View Post
Well, these days, it's OK to take time out of your day, to call someone stupid. Or try and prove it at least (I guess he didn't see my first post in loud noises), I can't believe the cultural decline that has taken place the last few decades. Since when is it social just to (in this case) take apart every few sentences of someones post to try and make an ass out of them? I'm talking to brick walls, because no one agrees with someone who speaks of morality and with traditional American ethos. America sucks, and if you don't move into a multi-cultural neighborhood you are racist, if you don't let women do a man's job, you're sexist, and if you don't believe in gay marriage, you should be crucified.

Tell me why you think you are better than me, and how it is that you are superior enough to call me stupid, youneedabrainone?
So wait... the last few decades? what are you like over 30?

It is social because you said actual STUPID shit. Seriously. It was DUMB. Really Really DUMB. If I went around telling people I can talk to the dead and that I own a spaceship I would expect people to respond with - dude that shit sounds pretty dumb, go get checked out.

You talk about morality and decency yet all you do is attempt to berate people with fowl language and name calling - I do it to you because it is fun and you are so hypocritical that it is hilarious.

No one calls you a racist for not living in a multiculural neighborhood, they call you a racist because you do not want "other" people moving next to you.

What is a mans job by the way? I know plenty of women who are just as strong if not stronger than men. I know plenty of women who are not. You are a sexist when you say women can not do something just because they do not have a dick. You moron.

What does gay marriage have to do with anything? Seriously, what happens to you when two guys or two girls love each other and want the same tax benefits and health benefits when a man a woman love each other? Seriously... you heaping pile of moron... explain how that affects you at all. Are you secretly gay and just super jealous because your church is homophobic idiots who cannot understand the shit they supposedly believe? I do not get it...
ineedone is offline   Reply With Quote