View Single Post
Old 02-04-2008, 01:13 PM   #120
TechImportz1
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
TechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by sillyvia13 View Post
fuk the dick who bad repped me from this thread...
I DO NOT LIKE BEING LIED TO!
I don't like being dicked around!

FUK YOU bitches...
I set up an acct with them and get them for less...and on time! 4-5 days not 32 days I get a refund...
"calm down idiot"

everyone runs a shop now...to bad no one has a fucking clue what there doing!
I ordered fucking mounts there all backwards! HOW!
I order a fuckinh body kit...THEY DON"T MAKE IT FOR COUPE and these asshats don't even know that!
KNOW WAHT YOU SELL BEFORE YOU TRY TO SELL IT!
I see it all fucking day...I get 20 emails and 20 phone calls from newb shops and sales picthes!

I did get refund BUT ONLY AFTER I FUCKING played Head Detective...
how do you have sales business and not answer phone? or AIM? or emails!

I would love to smack you cunts sometimes...wish we lived in cowboy dayz...highnoon fuckers...then we would worry less about population control...idiots be lying everywhere..and Zilvia would be a GHOST TOWN! with a handful of people and no MODS! lol...
Quote:
Originally Posted by sillyvia13 View Post
the sand in my vagina is burning today...It makes me act crazy...

wild wild west...nuff said.

ps..."please relax" coming from a guy who has this in his sig!
And Mods we shall be, For Zilvia, For Thee..."

you think the guys in your sig would let you live or take your life?
I am from Boston (south boston), I know what I would DO!? muah mauhaamauhhhhhhhhhh

you need to relax bro...I am good...I don't go around doggin people...like some people I know, (oh you need an example, how about the word sportmax)
you are not a leader, you just don't got it...so stop trying so hard...you myfreind have defined the word childish.

My post is out of anger and of the moment, I did not need to make post, NO I didn't but I did! because of theway things we're handled!
THEY KNOW WHY I AM SAYING THIS TOO!
Sir, a issue was made upon, we've had several customers from Zilvia that has purchased the Coupe M4 Style Kit, one of which was delivered to him at his SHOP in NJ on Thurs. of the past week. Once again, the information you were given was false, furthermore, a refund was issued to you within the next day of your cancellation, there was no delay upon that. Furthermore, I have no idea what your talking about in regards to the negative rep. It was not I nor anyone else within our company that has done that to you in the first place So please post your lashings elsewhere and not in this thread. Thank you very much.