View Single Post
Old 07-20-2018, 07:38 PM   #45
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshg51 View Post
1.4mm if i think I’m answering this question right. Most lower end guns are the same just find one that doesn’t leak, around $50ish. Animal style paints their car and the burst cars with cheap simple guns. Spend time time doing research on YouTube, tons of good videos.
well, you can buy a shitty gun every time you spray a car, and possibly have to go back to the store 4 times to find one that actually works (as i've had to do in the past) or you can buy a $250 high quality gun that will last forever as long as you take care of it. this last time rus painted my car with his nice gun and that shit came out noticeably better. julian just has a ton of experience using shitty guns and makes them look good lol it's all skill