View Single Post
Old 04-29-2017, 09:46 AM   #8
tb13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to behold
This is really cool, props to Nissan deciding to help their enthusiasts out. This will help keep the remaining Skylines on the road and in good shape.

I'm a Z32 owner and its pretty incredible what I can still get from Nissan for my car. Would love to see them bring back some of the smaller, now very hard to find finishers and interior bits though.

As for the S13, if they do decide to start making parts again, I would guess they would only make body parts such as Type-X bits or Silvia stuff. They might do some interior stuff, but at the cost of buying new OEM, I doubt there would be a huge market due to how fucking cheap the Schassis community is...
tb13 is offline   Reply With Quote