View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 07:05 PM   #27
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
If you want a stepped lip - IE a normal lip - I can write the guy I got my RS lips from in Germany. He makes OZ and BBS lips, and as long as it isn't a reverse lip I am pretty sure he can make it. Send me a picture of your wheels, let me know what width you want and how many bolt holes there are.

The thing that makes me think the SP-1s are welded is the fact that the bolts are only on part of the face, I thought the rear barrel had holes all the way around and the face just covered up part of the holes. Also - the face is on the outside of the 3-piece combo, which is uncharacteristic of most 3-piece wheels, and yet another reason why I think they're welded.

That doesn't mean you can't widen them, it just means you'll have to cut the weld and get them welded back when you get the new lips.

Oh yeah, the lips aren't cheap. For a custom one I would expect to pay around 275-290 a lip for 2.5 or 3" lips.

Instagram - SJKnoop