View Single Post
Old 07-12-2007, 01:16 AM   #1
cfinch
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
cfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond repute
1jz motorset /w 240sx motor mounts

Decided to go another route so this motor is up for sale... It's a pretty complete motorset leakdown and compression tested. Comes with an r154 5 speed tranny, engine harness, map sensor, ignitor, manifolds etc... Basically everything minus the ecu and clutch slave cylinder which can both be had cheap.

I already installed a new timing belt, newer waterpump to eliminate the hydraulic one and the complete front sump setup minus the baffle which I didn't have which is only a $15 part from toyota. Also the motor has an os giken twin disk clutch setup on it... It's fairly used but there is some meat left on the disks... Almost forgot also comes with a fully polished intake manifold along with an unpolished one...

The turbo and intake mani are off the motor to make the mounts for my s13 and thoroughly clean the motor. All the parts are all in boxes kept together so nothing was missing...

Which leads me to the best part of the setup... The motor mounts custom made by Garageworks in Lancaster, CA... They are beefy and the motor sits as far back as possible. They use the stock 240sx mounts and the motor sits perfectly level. The pictures aren't the best but you can see the dimples in the mounts baller shit.

Price $2,500

Last edited by cfinch; 07-13-2007 at 10:15 PM.. Reason: Price Lowered
Sponsored Links