View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 02:49 PM   #10
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
BoostSlideWayz is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to BoostSlideWayz Send a message via Yahoo to BoostSlideWayz
Quote:
Originally Posted by slider2828 View Post
Yah if you have boat load of money just go to a language school there... Lol

otherwise, do the JET Program if you are over 18. They pay for your housing and you learn Japanese while you teach english to High School Students or Adult College students.... Only catch, you don't have any choice to WHERE you go teach. So you can be in the boonies like Gunma or something but you will be drifting everywhere lol

You can come meet some of my GF's friends... Some are pretty cute actually and there are hot girls everywhere there who like Americans, too fucking bad they don't speak a word of english lol.... Also fucking gf's friends are rich out of fucking hell and a little snobby sometimes... I don't really like that.... OH wellz... Shigoto, Shigoto...

Anyways, I had a blast when I went there myself hahaha on year... Broke up with another girlfriend and just wanted to fling... Girls just started talking to me in Rappongi... yah yah Rappongi, but still I barely slept for the entire week....
That sounds awesome. I highly doubt our friend will give us THAT much money. but never know.

But how would i be drifting? Would i be using like a car over there ? cuz i dont think i was ship my car over there lol. id rather ship a car from there to here HA!!

Hmm... I just need to think it all over more cuz im still not sure on what i wanna do. Id probly just hae to learn atleast SOME japanese so i can get around you know ?

But meeting you there would be awesome HA. Yeah japanese girls are like the finest out of all races to me lol. I went to HIN night shift in pomona and was in heaven!

MySpace.com - KODY-T.S.W NIGHT SHIFT EVENT 2008 HOSTED BY HIN
BoostSlideWayz is offline   Reply With Quote