View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 05:33 PM   #145
Nissansota240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (21)
Nissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really nice
Another weekend of very minimal progress. Although it at least looks somewhat better.

Finished the sound deadening removal with the heat gun and scraper method again. Wasn't to thrilled about that.

Then started preparing for paint. Really wish I would have done a lot of the work before getting the cage. Complete pain in the ass to try and crawl into the back seat of he car now.

Then started laying down one of my favorite paint colors.

That's about all I have for pics right now. Taking photos with a phone and in the low lighting of the shop really takes away from the gray. Need to get the car into actual sunlight.

Also finally after a month of being back ordered the SPL V5 Tie Rod Ends came in, and like usual the quality of their parts is ridiculous. They make the Tein outers I currently have look like twigs.