View Single Post
Old 10-29-2017, 09:53 PM   #26
crash n' burn
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
crash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura about
Not too much excitement going on right now. I've been hitting the school work pretty hard and its leaving me with little time to do any major work to the car. I did finally replace all the bulbs in my dash buttons with LEDs since none of the lit up to begin with. Dug this key-ring light out of a box of old parts and wired it in too. I like it, just need to pop open my spare HVAC control and do the same to finish it off.

Thought I was getting a good deal on these dual projectors from a guy who was in a pinch and parting one of his projects. Well fuck me if he didn't try to scam me. Sent me a box full of junk. New-ish headlight brackets, and that's about the only thing worth keeping.

Driver's housing is split from top to bottom around the low beam projector, pass. side is obviously missing the inside mount, high beam projector is a jacked up, and the corner light screw mounts are broken in half on each side.

Soooo yeah, that's what I'm dealing with right now.

I also got rid of the annoying 3" exhaust this thing came with. Traded it for a stock unit. This is the first time I've had a 240 with a stock exhaust so please tell me, am I wrong in thinking it looks waaaaaay too close to the toe arm? I can't even get more then a pinky-tip between them and i'm worried about heat /contact. The hanger bushings are in good shape but since its supposed to be a temporary thing, I don't want it messing anything else up.

crash n' burn is offline   Reply With Quote