View Single Post
Old 06-14-2019, 03:02 PM   #3269
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
i damn near bought that thing... but instead i scored an S13 coupe wangan wing from a guy up in Canada that matches my hatch wangan wing. i will hopefully have both out on the market next year

but my latest score from Japan is a full S13 manual seat belt conversion including ALL interior panels, the little liners that clip into the A pillar seat belt holes aaaaaaand a COMPLETE oh shit handle (brackets and all)
Damn if i didnt have a full cage i would consider the manual belts gotta use harness tho.. As far as the SX-R wing there is still one left apparently full kit up for grabs. those wangan wings would be a great idea too bro not many people selling them at all and shipping is always killer on those types of items
RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote